|Data is potentially outdated|
|Last updated for version 22.214.171.124|
The current game version is 126.96.36.199
A battery-powered makeshift weapon that fires metal shrapnels. Wildly inaccurate, but not too picky when it comes to ammo – any piece of unprocessed iron or steel will do.
|Quality Bonuses||+10% Affliction Strength|
|Ammo Max Stack||8|
|Power Supply|| Battery Cell (8 Shots)|
Fulgurium Battery Cell (16 Shots)
|Power Supply Capacity||1|
|Handicap||Spread +3 (1 → 4)|
|Colony||800 mk||240 mk|
|Military||576 mk||172 mk|
|Medical Merchant||N/A||192 mk|
|Engineer Merchant||N/A||192 mk|
|Armory Merchant||N/A||172 mk|
|Clown Merchant||N/A||192 mk|
|Husk Merchant||N/A||192 mk|
The Scrap Cannon is a two-handed medium-range large weapon capable of shooting out metal shrapnels. It fires 16 shrapnels randomly spread in a 25° arc, this spread makes it effective only at very close ranges. Its ammunition is cheap and very effective at killing unarmored targets, although it is worthless against anything armored. The total damage from all pellets is usually enough to outright kill, or at least finish off with the bleeding any small Creature Europa has to offer with just one shot.
The Scrap Cannon is held with both hands and must be loaded with a Iron, Scrap or Steel Bars to be used. As with all weapons and tools, using it is done by holding the Right-click to take aim, then by Left-clicking to shoot/use.
- It has a single slot for ammunition which can fit up to 8 materials.
- Scrap Cannons require power to function, a single Battery Cell provides enough power for 8 shots, and a Fulgurium Battery Cell for 16 shots.
- Due to the Scrap Cannon's size, it cannot be carried in the hotbar. It can only be held in both hands, or in the Gear slot, which hangs it from the character's back.
- Due to its huge spread, the effective range is even shorter than that of any variety of shotgun.
- Unlike most two-handed weapons, it doesn't have a Flashlight slot.
|Item||Shots||Afflictions||Armor Penetration||Structure Damage||Explosion Range|
|Tier 1 and Tier 2 submarines can be upgraded as if Tier 3.|
Unlock recipe: Scrap Cannon.
A mechanic using the Scrap Cannon loaded with Iron.
A mechanic using the Scrap Cannon loaded with Steel.
A mechanic using the Scrap Cannon loaded with Scrap.