|Data is up-to-date
|Last updated for version 126.96.36.199
Last mentioned in changelog 188.8.131.52
The current game version is 184.108.40.206
Launches syrettes containing drugs or poisons.
Depends on the used Syringe
|Medical Items with the "syringe" tag
|Ammo Max Stack
|Spread +10 (0 → 10)
Skill: Medical: 50
The Syringe Gun is a two-handed long-range small-size medical weapon. The Syringe Gun is capable of administering some Medical Items to crew members at a range. While it can be used beneficially, for instance injecting a wounded crewmate with Morphine from a distance, the Syringe Gun can also be used for applying sedatives and poisons such as Chloral Hydrate or Raptor Bane Extract to hostile characters or Creatures.
It can be crafted by anyone, and bought at any Outpost
The Syringe Gun is held with both hands and must be loaded with injectable Medical Items to be used. As with all weapons and tools, using it is done by holding the Right-click to take aim, then by Left-clicking to shoot/use.
- The Syringe Gun can be loaded with up to 4 Medical Items that have the "syringe" tag (Note: Not all items which appear as syringes have the tag, such as Calyx Extract).
- Medical Items fired from the Syringe Gun that hit a wall or something other than a Character will be destroyed.
- Medical Items fired from the Syringe Gun have the same effect that they would have when applied manually.
|Gain an additional 50% Acid Burn resistance. Unlock recipe: Europabrew, Sulphuric Acid Syringe.
- In the Legacy version, medicine needed to be loaded into syringes to be shot. With the removal of syringes, various chemicals were instead represented by syringes.
- The Syringe Gun can shoot any items which include the 'syringe' tag.
- Shooting the Syringe Gun without meeting the Skill requirements will add additional spread to the shots.
- Medical Items applied by Syringe Gun used to count as an automatic fail on the medical skill check or have a separate set of effects. However, as of the Rising Tide update items applied via Syringe Gun now function the same as if injected directly.
A Medical Doctor using the Syringe Gun loaded with drugs and poisons.
Syringe Gun firing 1
Syringe Gun firing 2