|Data is potentially outdated|
|Last updated for version 22.214.171.124|
The current game version is 126.96.36.199
A high rate of fire automatic weapon, using .45 (SMG) caliber magazines. Hard to aim.
|Quality Bonuses||+10% Affliction Strength|
|Shots per magazine||21|
|Ammunition|| SMG Magazine|
Depleted Fuel SMG Magazine
|Ammo Max Stack||2|
|Handicap||Spread +20 (15 → 35)|
|Military||180 mk||54 mk|
|Medical Merchant||N/A||60 mk|
|Engineer Merchant||N/A||60 mk|
|Armory Merchant||180 mk||54 mk|
|Clown Merchant||N/A||60 mk|
|Husk Merchant||N/A||60 mk|
The Machine Pistol is a one-handed close-range small-size firearm. It shoots rounds from a detachable magazine. The Machine Pistol functions both on board of the submarine and underwater, although its spread makes it unreliable at hitting targets even at medium range.
It can't be crafted, but it can be bought on Outposts with a difficulty of at least 15.
The Machine Pistol is held with one hand and must be loaded with an SMG Magazine or a Depleted Fuel SMG Magazine to be used. As with all weapons and tools, using it is done by holding the Right-click to take aim, then by Left-clicking to shoot/use. Being an automatic weapon, the Machine Pistol can be fired continuously until the Magazine runs out of rounds by holding .
- It has a single slot for ammunition which can contain one Magazine (21 rounds).
- It should be noted that the Machine Pistol has a very large spread, which is made even larger for Characters with a Weapons skill lower than 60, greatly reducing its utility outside of point-blank range.
- It is possible to carry one in each hand, effectively doubling firepower and ammunition, at the cost of another inventory slot. Alternatively, it is possible to wield other items, such as a Flashlight, in the other hand.
- It can be stored in the inventory.
- The Machine Pistol has a damage multiplier of 0.8, making it deal less damage than other weapons using the same ammunition.
|Item||Shots||Afflictions||Armor Penetration||Structure Damage||Explosion Range|
Depleted Fuel SMG Magazine
|Unlock recipe: SMG Magazine, Shotgun Shell.|
- Magazines don't actually contain 21 rounds, instead they spawn bullets on demand as long as the Magazine has enough durability, like the Coilgun.
- The Machine Pistol cannot be crafted, however, it can be deconstructed into raw materials.
A Security Officer using a Machine Pistol loaded with SMG Magazines.
A Security Officer using a Machine Pistol loaded with Depleted SMG Magazines.
Machine Pistol firing a single shot 1
Machine Pistol firing a single shot 2
Machine Pistol firing a single shot 3
Machine Pistol firing a single shot 4
Machine Pistol firing a single shot 5
Machine Pistol firing a single shot 6