|Data is potentially outdated|
|Last updated for version 22.214.171.124|
The current game version is 126.96.36.199
A tactical weapon, available in black and slightly darker black.
|Quality Bonuses||+10% Affliction Strength|
|Attack Speed||3.33 (Average)|
|Shots per magazine||21|
|Ammunition|| SMG Magazine|
Depleted Fuel SMG Magazine
|Ammo Max Stack||2|
|Handicap||Spread +6 (10 → 16)|
|Medical Merchant||319 mk|
|Engineer Merchant||319 mk|
|Armory Merchant||287 mk|
|Clown Merchant||319 mk|
|Husk Merchant||319 mk|
The Deadeye Carbine is a two-handed long-range, small-size firearm. It shoots rounds in bursts of 3 from a detachable Magazine. Compared to the SMG, the Deadeye Carbine has much less weapon spread, making it very accurate at long ranges, but has a lower fire rate.
The Deadeye Carbine is held with both hands and must be loaded with an SMG Magazine to be used. As with all weapons and tools, using it is done by holding the Right-click to take aim, then by Left-clicking to shoot/use. Being an automatic weapon, the Deadeye Carbine can be fired continuously until the Magazine runs out of rounds by holding .
- It has a single slot for ammunition which can contain one Magazine (21 rounds).
- Unlike the SMG, the Deadeye Carbine fires in bursts of up to 3 bullets continuously until the Magazine runs out of rounds. When holding down the trigger, there is a 0.1 second delay between each bullet in the burst, followed by a 0.7 delay after the third bullet until the next burst. The average fire rate is therefore 3 bullets in 0.9 seconds, or 3.33 bullets per second, compared to the SMG's 5 bullets per second.
- Like most two-handed weapons, the Deadeye Carbine has a Flashlight slot. The inserted Flashlight automatically turns on whenever the weapon is drawn.
- It can be stored in the inventory.
|Item||Shots||Afflictions||Armor Penetration||Structure Damage||Explosion Range|
Depleted Fuel SMG Magazine
|Unlock recipe: SMG Magazine, Shotgun Shell.|
- Magazines don't actually contain 21 rounds, instead they spawn bullets on demand as long as the Magazine has enough durability, like the Coilgun.
- The Deadeye Carbine cannot be crafted, however, it can be deconstructed into raw materials.
A Security Officer using a Deadeye Carbine loaded with a SMG Magazine.
A Security Officer using a Deadeye Carbine loaded with a Depleted SMG Magazine.
Note: The Deadeye Carbine uses the same audio clips as the SMG.
Deadeye Carbine firing a single shot 1
Deadeye Carbine firing a single shot 2
Deadeye Carbine firing a single shot 3
Deadeye Carbine firing a single shot 4
Deadeye Carbine firing a single shot 5
Deadeye Carbine firing a single shot 6