Fulgurium Battery Cell
|Data is potentially outdated|
|Last updated for version 18.104.22.168|
The current game version is 22.214.171.124
|This article is about the portable item. For other uses, see Battery (disambiguation).|
|Fulgurium Battery Cell|
A battery cell constructed of the rare and poorly understood compound Fulgurium.
|Quality Bonuses||+10% Max Condition|
Skill: Electrical: 40
|Colony||250 mk||75 mk|
|Research||250 mk||75 mk|
|Military||250 mk||75 mk|
|Medical Merchant||N/A||75 mk|
|Engineer Merchant||225 mk||67 mk|
|Armory Merchant||N/A||75 mk|
|Clown Merchant||N/A||75 mk|
|Husk Merchant||N/A||75 mk|
The Fulgurium Battery Cell is a rechargeable item that can be used to power handheld electrical devices.
When depleted, Fulgurium Battery Cells can be recharged by placing them in a Charging Dock or Battery. Fulgurium Battery Cells last for a longer time than the common and cheaper variant, Battery Cells.
- Fabricated Fulgurium Battery Cells start with a full charge.
- Fulgurium Battery Cell will be deconstructed into Zinc (x1) and Fulgurium Chunk (x1), regardless of how much charge it has.
- Fulgurium Battery Cell on a Stun Batons will stun for twice as long, stun larger creatures, and give almost twice as many charged attacks than Battery Cells.
- Higher quality Fulgurium Battery Cells will last longer.
- Normal quality Fulgurium Battery Cells take 100 seconds to charge, good quality takes 110 seconds, excellent quality takes 120 seconds, and masterwork quality takes 130 seconds.
- The charge rate of the Fulgurium Battery Cell is independent of the recharge rate slider found in Batteries, since it only controls the rate at which the ship battery is charged.
| Battery Cells you fabricate are of 1 higher quality.|
Batteries and Supercapacitors have +10% capacity.