Incendium Fuel Tank
From Official Barotrauma Wiki
|Data is potentially outdated|
|Last updated for version 22.214.171.124|
The current game version is 126.96.36.199
Notes: Add media
|Incendium Fuel Tank|
|Used by|| Welding Tool |
Prototype Steam Cannon
|Quality Bonuses||+10% Max Condition|
|Triggers||Fire: - 10 condition/s|
Misfuel: explodes after 1 second when used in a Plasma Cutter.
|Explosion Radius||1.5 m|
|Ballast Flora Damage|
Skill: Mechanical: 40
Skill: Mechanical: 30
|Medical Merchant||75 mk|
|Engineer Merchant||75 mk|
|Armory Merchant||75 mk|
|Clown Merchant||75 mk|
|Husk Merchant||75 mk|
The Incendium Fuel Tank is a depletable fuel source.
- Lasts 67% longer in a Welding Tool (-0.6% condition/sec).
- Lasts 240% longer in a Flamer / Prototype Steam Cannon (-2.5% condition/sec).
It can be crafted, but cannot be bought.
- If the tank comes into contact with Fire, it will eventually explode.
- It can be inserted into gear like Diving Suits and Diving Masks in place of the Oxygen Tank, quickly suffocating the person wearing it.
- It can also be loaded into a Plasma Cutter, which will make it explode (but not be destroyed) when used.
- When depleted, It can be refilled by combining the empty Incendium Fuel Tank and an Incendium Crystal in a Fabricator.
||Afflictions on Hit
||Explosion Radius (m)
|Incendium Fuel Tank exploding
|| Burn (100)*