From Official Barotrauma Wiki
|Data is potentially outdated|
|Last updated for version 220.127.116.11|
The current game version is 18.104.22.168
Portable oxygen container.
|Quality Bonuses||+10% Max Condition|
|Triggers||Fire: - 10 condition/s|
Misfuel: explodes after 1 second when used in items requiring Fuel.
|Explosion Radius||1.5 m|
Skill: Mechanical: 20
|Habitation||75 mk||22 mk|
|Colony||67 mk||20 mk|
|Research||75 mk||22 mk|
|Military||75 mk||22 mk|
|Mining||93 mk||28 mk|
|Medical Merchant||N/A||22 mk|
|Engineer Merchant||N/A||22 mk|
|Armory Merchant||N/A||22 mk|
|Clown Merchant||N/A||22 mk|
|Husk Merchant||N/A||22 mk|
The Oxygen Tank is a depletable oxygen source.
Oxygen Tanks are mainly used as an oxygen source when diving underwater and as fuel for Plasma Cutters.
- They can easily be refilled by placing them in an Oxygen Tank Shelf or an Oxygen Generator, or by putting the Diving Suit in a Diving Suit Locker.
- Fabricated Oxygen Tanks have no oxygen, and must be filled manually before use.
- If they come into contact with Fire, they will lose 10% condition per second. If the condition reaches 0, they explode.
- While in use, it will slowly deplete. Its current condition, displayed as a bar, can be seen below the oxygen tank in the inventory.
- Gas Vents will quickly deplete the oxygen supply at a rate of 3% per second when within a 4m radius.
- They can be inserted into a Welding Tool, Flamer or a Prototype Steam Cannon in place of the fuel supply, which will make them explode (But not be destroyed) when used.
||Afflictions on Hit
||Explosion Radius (m)
|Oxygen Tank exploding
|| Burn (25)*
Oxygen Tank Shelf with 2 tanks inside.
Oxygen Generator with 3 tanks inside.