|Data is up-to-date
|Last updated for version 18.104.22.168
Last mentioned in changelog 22.214.171.124
The current game version is 126.96.36.199
The Protective Universal Crisis Suit, or PUCS for short, bestows its user with immense resistances to environmental hazards such as radiation and fire. The built-in air-filtration system allows the suit to utilize hull oxygen when possible, and the built-in computer injects the user with whatever medicine is placed inside the suit. Withstands pressure up to a depth of 6,000 meters.
|Resistances (Protects All limbs)
|-10% Movement Speed
-10% Scooter Propulsion Speed
|Up to 6000 m
| Oxygen Tank
Welding Fuel Tank
Incendium Fuel Tank
|Breathing Supplies Capacity
|1 Item Slot
(produces 1 items)
Europa Coalition: 70
The PUCS is a protective and pressure-resistant Outerwear. It's an upgrade over the Combat Diving Suit, specialized in environment protection due to the extreme amount of protection against Burns and Radiation Sickness. However, it no longer increases Underwater Scooter propulsion speed, instead it slows it down slightly. It provides slightly lower protection against most Afflictions but the same Pressure Resistance - for up to 6000 meters of depth. It incorporates a built-in light and a breathing gas supply that allows the user to breathe underwater, provided that the breathing supplies are filled. Due to its construction, it reduces its user's field of view and muffles certain sounds.
The PUCS can be worn in the Outerwear slot.
- When worn, it protects all limbs, has an additional 90% chance to completely resist Husk Infection and provides Pressure Resistance for up to 6000 meters depth. To safely dive deeper a more pressure resistant Diving Suit is required.
- It also slows down its user's movement speed by 10%, and decreases their Underwater Scooter propulsion speed by 10%.
- It has a slot that can contain a single syringe of any kind, similar to the Auto-Injector Headset, which is automatically used on the user when they drop below 50% vitality.
- If wearing both the Auto-Injector Headset and PUCS, they will use their item simultaneously upon reaching the threshold.
- It requires a breathing supply item inserted into it to provide Oxygen to the user, otherwise they will suffocate.
- Quite uniquely, it can utilize hull Oxygen whenever available, meaning breathing supply is not needed or used up when in a room with Oxygen.
- It has a built-in light that does not require a battery and will work as long as the user is alive.
- It reduces the user's field of view.
- It cannot be stored in the inventory, only held with both hands or stored in a Diving Suit Locker, where it replenishes its Oxygen Tank automatically, provided that the Locker is powered.
- Bots will prefer the PUCS over other Diving Suits, if they are in need of one.
|Welding Fuel Tank
|Oxygen Low (+20/s)*
|Incendium Fuel Tank
| Oxygen Low (+20/s)*
Ph.D in Nuclear Physics
|Your attacks with Crowbars are 200% more powerful. Does not stack with Unstoppable Curiosity.
Unlock recipe: PUCS.
- Diving Suit
- Combat Diving Suit
- Abyss Diving Suit
- Disposable Diving Suit
- Auto-Injector Headset
- The PUCS is likely a reference to the HEV (Hazardous Environment Suit) of the Half Life franchise. Similarly, the talent that unlocks the suit, Ph.D. in Nuclear Physics, references the protagonist of Half Life 1 and 2, Gordon Freeman. Gordon is a nuclear physicist who almost exclusively wears a specialized suit throughout the games and wields his signature crowbar, hence the 200% buff to crowbar attacks.
Human wearing a PUCS.
The Diving Suit being used underwater.
The Diving Suit is leaking oxygen.
The Diving Suit has run out of oxygen.
The Diving Suit is about to run out of oxygen.