Abyss Diving Suit
|Data is up-to-date
|Last updated for version 22.214.171.124
Last mentioned in changelog 0.14.9.0
The current game version is 126.96.36.199
|Abyss Diving Suit
A heavy suit designed for deep sea exploration. Protects against damage and high pressure all the way down to 10,000 meters, reduces oxygen usage, but at a cost of reduced movement speed.
|Resistances (Protects All limbs)
|-30% Movement Speed
-50% Scooter Propulsion Speed
|Up to 10000 m
| Oxygen Tank
Welding Fuel Tank
Incendium Fuel Tank
|Breathing Supplies Capacity
|1 Item Slot
Skill: Mechanical: 60
The Abyss Diving Suit is an protective and pressure resistant Outerwear. Its an upgrade over the regular Diving Suit specialized in Abyss operations due to the highest Pressure Protection of all Diving Suits - 10000 meters of depth - only matched by the Exosuit; It provides much higher protection against many Afflictions, but slows down the user's Movement Speed and Scooter Propulsion Speed significantly. It incorporates a built-in light and a breathing gas supply that allows the user to breathe underwater, provided that the breathing supplies are filled. Due to its construction it reduces its user's field of view and muffles certain sounds.
It can be crafted by anyone or bought at some Outposts with a Minimum Level Difficulty of 35%.
The Abyss Diving Suit can be worn in the Outerwear slot.
- When worn it protects all limbs, has an additional 50% chance to completely resist Husk Infection and provides Pressure Protection for up to 10000 meters depth, which allows the user to survive even in the deepest depths of Europa.
- It also slows down its user's Movement Speed by 30%, and their Scooter Propulsion Speed by 50%.
- It requires a Breathing Supply item inserted into it to provide Oxygen to the user, otherwise they will suffocate.
- It has a built-in light that doesn't require a battery and will work as long as the user is alive.
- It reduces the user's field of view.
- It can't be stored in the inventory, only held with both hands or stored in a Diving Suit Locker where it replenishes its Oxygen Tank automatically, provided that the Locker is powered.
|Welding Fuel Tank
|Oxygen Low (+20/s)*
|Incendium Fuel Tank
| Oxygen Low (+20/s)*
A Human wearing an Abyss Diving Suit.
The diving suit being used underwater.
The diving suit is leaking oxygen.
The diving suit has run out of oxygen.
The diving suit is about to run out of oxygen.