From Official Barotrauma Wiki
|Data is potentially outdated|
|Last updated for version 220.127.116.11|
The current game version is 18.104.22.168
|This article is about the portable item. For other uses, see Battery (disambiguation).|
Used as a power source for various handheld devices. Most submarines have several stationary backup batteries with recharge docks for battery cells.
|Quality Bonuses||+10% Max Condition|
Skill: Electrical: 25
|Habitation||112 mk||33 mk|
|Colony||125 mk||37 mk|
|Mining||125 mk||37 mk|
|Medical Merchant||N/A||37 mk|
|Engineer Merchant||112 mk||33 mk|
|Armory Merchant||N/A||37 mk|
|Clown Merchant||N/A||37 mk|
|Husk Merchant||N/A||37 mk|
The Battery Cell is a rechargeable item that can be used to power handheld electrical devices.
- Fabricated Battery Cells start with a full charge.
- Battery Cell will be deconstructed into Zinc (x1) and Lithium (x1), regardless of how much charge it has.
- Higher quality Battery Cells will last longer, and gives the Stun Baton more charged hits.
- Normal quality Battery Cells take 50 seconds to charge, good quality takes 55 seconds, excellent quality takes 60 seconds, and masterwork quality takes 65 seconds.
- The charge rate of the Battery Cell is independent of the recharge rate slider found in Batteries, since it only controls the rate at which the ship battery is charged.
| Battery Cells you fabricate are of 1 higher quality.|
Batteries and Supercapacitors have +10% capacity.