|Data is up-to-date|
|Last updated for version 0.18.11.0|
The current game version is 0.18.12.0
|This article is about the portable item. For other uses, see Battery (disambiguation).|
Skill: Electrical Engineering 25
|Habitation||112 mk||28 mk|
|Colony||125 mk||31 mk|
|Research||150 mk||37 mk|
|Military||137 mk||34 mk|
|Mining||125 mk||31 mk|
|Engineer Merchant||112 mk||28 mk|
The Battery Cell is a rechargeable item that can be used to power handheld electrical devices.
Battery Cells are used for powering Flashlights, Underwater Scooters, Handheld Sonars, Sonar Beacons, Portable Pumps and Stun Batons. When depleted, Battery Cells can be recharged by placing them in a Charging Dock or Battery.
In general, Battery Cells last for a shorter time than the rarer and more expensive variant, Fulgurium Battery Cell.
- Fabricated Battery Cells start with a full charge, unlike Oxygen Tanks.
- Battery Cells can be deconstructed into 1 Zinc and 1 Lithium, regardless of how much charge it has.
- Higher Quality batteries will last longer, and allows more hits when used in the Stun Baton.
- Normal quality batteries take 50 seconds to charge, good quality takes 55 seconds, excellent takes 60, and masterwork takes 65. These are the same times for Fulgurium Battery Cells.
- The charge rate of the Battery Cell is independent of the "recharge rate" slider on ship Batteries. (This only controls the rate at which the ship battery is charged.)
|Batteries you fabricate are of 1 higher Quality.|
If you have not been attacked for 10 seconds, the next attack you suffer has 80% less power and your attacker is stunned for 4 seconds.