|Data is potentially outdated|
|Last updated for version 22.214.171.124|
The current game version is 126.96.36.199
Stub Notes: Add media content (cargo scooter in use).
An underwater scooter special-made to transport material underwater. While the scooter is too large to be stored in one's inventory, its inherent buoyancy means the scooter will stay where you leave it.
|Energy Source|| Battery Cell|
Fulgurium Battery Cell
|Energy Source Capacity||1 Battery Cell slot|
|Storage Capacity||11 Small or Medium Items (see notes)|
|Medical Merchant||120 mk|
|Engineer Merchant||120 mk|
|Armory Merchant||120 mk|
|Clown Merchant||120 mk|
|Husk Merchant||120 mk|
The Underwater Scooter is a battery-powered underwater propulsion device and a container.
The Cargo Scooter can be used to travel faster while in water while also providing light while doing so, and additionaly has almost the same item capacity as a Storage Container, making it very useful when exploring Caves or Alien Ruins. It is generally recommended to always bring a scooter when exiting the Submarine if available.
- It can be held with both hands or stored in Cabinets or Crates. It cannot be stored in the inventory.
- When dropped in water it will sink very slowly in comparison to other items, making it safe to leave it for a while and free up the user's hands to do something else.
- The spotlight effect works everywhere, however propulsion can only work when underwater.
- It can contain up to 11 item stacks.
- Requires a Battery Cell or a Fulgurium Battery Cell inserted in the battery slot in order to work.
The Cargo Scooter can store all medium items except:
Medium items can be stored inside the scooter, even if they require two hands and cannot be held in the toolbar (like the Autoshotgun).
To store these items, place the scooter inside a Submarine Container, equip the bulky item, reopen the storage container, and then drag it onto the scooter.
|Unlock recipe: Cargo Scooter.|
Inside an empty cargo scooter.