|Data is potentially outdated
|Last updated for version 188.8.131.52
Last mentioned in changelog 184.108.40.206
The current game version is 220.127.116.11
A handheld weapon based on electric discharge coil technology. Fires a high-voltage electrical arc.
|Shots per magazine
| Battery Cell (4 Shots)
Fulgurium Battery Cell (8 Shots)
|Power Supply Capacity
The Arc Emitter is a short-range large sized weapon capable of producing electrical discharges similiar to the Electrical Discharge Coil. It shoots a 30° electric arc spreading through nearby walls and between enemies. It's very effective at stunning groups of Creatures biting the hull from inside of the sub, which makes them stop damaging the walls and an easier target for Turrets. It's just as useful while fighting outside, but it deals very little damage by itself and thus there is a need to carry an another weapon or have a crewmate with one. This makes it a fantastic support weapon both inside and outside the sub, but it can't be used by itself, it needs something else to actually kill the threats.
The Arc Emitter is held with both hands and must be loaded with a Battery Cell or Fulgurium Battery Cell to be used. As with all weapons and tools, using it is done by holding the Right-click to take aim, then by Left-clicking to shoot/use.
- The user cannot be hit by the electric arc (Note: Seems to be bugged in the current version, the user can get hit, but the damage is then reversed after a short moment).
- One has to be carefull when using the Arc Emitter when other crew members are nearby, as the electric arc can spread to them.
- The Arc Emitter requires power to function, and doesn't need any other type of ammunition, a single Battery Cell provides enough power for 4 shots, and a Fulgurium Battery Cell for 8 shots. Higher quality Batteries allow for more shots.
- Due to the Arc Emitters' size, it cannot be carried in the hotbar. It can only be held in both hands, or in the toolbelt slot, which hangs it from the character's back.
- The discharge stuns for 5 seconds, and has a 5 second reload time, this means it can essentialy stun-lock entire groups of enemies and make them easy targets.
- Unlike most two-handed weapons, it doesn't have a Flashlight slot.
|If you have not been attacked for 10 seconds, the next attack you suffer has 80% less power and your attacker is stunned for 4 seconds.
Unlock recipe: Arc Emitter.
- The Arc Emitter is the only weapon in the game using exclusively Battery Cells as its ammunition, making it practically free to use as Batteries can be recharged.
An Engineer using an Arc Emitter loaded with a Fulgurium Battery Cell.