|Data is potentially outdated
|Last updated for version 220.127.116.11
Last mentioned in changelog 18.104.22.168
The current game version is 22.214.171.124
A heavy powered suit originally designed for underwater construction work. Well-armored and capable of carrying substantial loads.
|Resistances (Protects All limbs)
|-60% Movement Speed
-75% Scooter Propulsion Speed
90% Water flow resistance
|Up to 10000 m
|Breathing & Power Supplies
| Oxygen Tank
Welding Fuel Tank
Incendium Fuel Tank
Fuel Rod (Any)
|Breathing & Power Supplies Capacity
|2 Item Slots
|10 small item Slots
(produces 1 items)
The Exosuit is an protective and pressure resistant Outerwear. It provides built-in storage, the strongest protection against many Afflictions, resistance to the effects of rushing water, and the highest Pressure Protection of all Diving Suits - 10000 meters of depth - only matched by the Abyss Diving Suit. Due to its massive size, it requires any Fuel Rod to function. Otherwise, it will not be able to move and even when power is provided, the user's Movement Speed and Scooter Propulsion Speed are decreased tremendously. However, this is partially restored when used by a Mechanic with the MECHanic talent. It incorporates a built-in light and a breathing gas supply that allows the user to breathe underwater, provided that the breathing supplies are filled. Due to its construction, it reduces its user's field of view, hides their identity, and muffles certain sounds.
The Exosuit can be worn in the Outerwear slot.
- When worn, it protects all limbs, has an additional 50% chance to completely resist Husk Infection and provides Pressure Protection for up to 10000 meters depth, which allows the user to survive even in the deepest depths of Europa.
- It requires a Breathing Supply item inserted into it to provide Oxygen to the user, otherwise they will suffocate.
- It requires a Reactor Fuel item inserted into it to provide power to the suit, otherwise, it will not be able to move.
- It has a built-in light that requires power to function.
- It hides the user's identity and reduces their field of view.
- It can't be stored in the inventory, held in hands, or even stored in a Diving Suit Locker. Instead it must be left on the ground.
- Bots will prefer other Diving Suits over the Exosuit, if they are in need of one.
|Welding Fuel Tank
|Oxygen Low (+20/s)*
|Incendium Fuel Tank
| Oxygen Low (+20/s)*
|Thorium Fuel Rod
|Fulgurium Fuel Rod
|Volatile Fulgurium Fuel Rod
|Move 25% faster in an Exosuit.
Unlock recipe: Exosuit.
Human wearing an Exosuit.
The exosuit being used underwater.