|Data is up-to-date
|Last updated for version 184.108.40.206
Last mentioned in changelog 0.9.0.2
The current game version is 220.127.116.11
Praise the honkmother.
Bike Horn x3
Both the Clown Costume and the Mother's Providence play bike horn sounds when the wearer is damaged, and the shoes play a squeak sound effect when walking.
Many of the default submarines contain the standard clown costume or bike horn hidden throughout the ship as well as many other steam workshop subs. Of the 14 main submarines, 5 contain pieces of the standard clown ensemble:
- on the Humpback, the clown suit, mask, and bike horn can be found inside the right ballast.
- on the Remora, a clown mask can be found inside the lockers in the crew cabins. A second clown mask and clown costume can also be found within the Remora's drone, inside of the engine compartment
- on the Berilia, a clown suit, mask, and horn can be found in a room to the right of the upper junction boxes. The keycard to access the room can be found in the left-most ballast.
- on the Kastrull, a clown suit can be found in the eastern crew quarters, in a locker.
- on the R-29, a clown suit, mask, and horn can be found inside the third orange cabinet.
The Clown Costume can also be bought at a Habitation Outpost or City.
The Clown Costume provides no damage resistances.
- It counts as a part of the Clown Outfit for Assistants talents.
The Clown Costume provides immunity to slipping on banana peels.
- Clown Power is not needed for this
Assistant wearing Clown Costume (We do a bit of tomfoolery)