User:Jade Harley/Sandbox01

From Official Barotrauma Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Data is potentially outdated
Last updated for an unknown version
The current game version is 1.4.6.0
Stub Notes: Missing some events.

Events are random occurrences the crew may encounter in a Campaign, typically occurring at Outposts.

Some events require specific skills or reputation, and can change the outcome of the event depending on those factors.
In Multiplayer, if a player triggers an event but decides to ignore it via choosing the option to do so, a different player may still be able to trigger it. This is especially useful if the character doing a particular event isn't qualified enough to get the best result, but someone else in the crew is. However, this condition does not apply to every event.

The outcome of these events, for example, may affect an outpost or factions' reputation, reward the player with useful or exotic items.
Not all event outcomes are good however, and some can land the crew in a bad place. This is why it is essential to understand which options lead to which outcomes.

Events

Specific events can be triggered with the triggerevent [id] command.

Giving Directions

ID: givingdirections

Potential Requirements Potential Rewards
50 Helm 5 Helm
1 Revolver
3 Revolver Rounds
You almost run into someone wearing a captain’s uniform. You can tell by their appearance that they are a visitor here and their time hasn’t been pleasant. They’re studying a map closely and seem deeply concerned about what they see. A revolver hangs loosely from their belt. They mutter a quick apology before returning to the map.

Event Paths
“Hey, can I see that map? What’s the fastest route out of this shithole?” “Let me take a look. We might be headed in the same direction.”
(50 Helm)
Skill Check Passed
[Gain5 Helm]
A job well done.
[End of Event]
Skill Check Failed A shame.
[End of Event]
“Sucks to be you. Bon voyage!”
[End of Event]
Attempt to grab the revolver when their back is turned.
(15% Chance)
Random Chance Passed Neat, free gun.
[Gain1 Revolver]
[Gain3 Revolver Rounds]
[End of Event]
Random Chance Failed Uh oh.
[NPC Attacks Player & Witnesses Flee]
[End of Event]
Ignore them and keep walking.
[End of Event]

A Sound in the Vent

ID: soundinthevent

Potential Requirements Potential Rewards
60 Mechanical Engineering
70 Weapons
70 Helm
5 Mechanical Engineering
1000 Marks
5 Helm
You hear a strange scraping sound coming from a nearby vent. Curious, you peer through the slats of the vent cover, but it’s far too dark in there to see anything... A moment later you hear the sound again, you’re sure of it!

Event Paths
Unscrew the vent cover to take a better look inside.
(60 Mechanical Engineering)
Skill Check Passed
[Gain5 Mechanical Engineering]
[Gain1000 Marks]
[End of Event]
Skill Check Failed
[Inflict15 Lacerations]
[End of Event]
Shine your flashlight through the vent slats and see if you can spot anything unusual.
(70 Weapons)
Skill Check Passed
[Spawn1 Mudraptor Hatchling]
[End of Event]
Skill Check Failed
[Spawn3 Mudraptor Hatchlings]
[End of Event]
Ignore it.
(33% Chance)
Random Chance Passed Take a deep breath.
[End of Event]
Random Chance Failed
(70 Helm)
Skill Check Passed
[Gain5 Helm]
Bah!
[End of Event]
Skill Check Failed A foreshadowing?
[End of Event]

Impromptu Engineering

ID: impromptuengineering

Potential Requirements Potential Rewards
40 Mechanical Engineering
50 Electrical Engineering
5 Mechanical Engineering
1 Red Wire
1 Copper
1 FPGA Circuit
2 Coilgun Ammunition Boxes
5 Electrical Engineering
A nearby research terminal draws your attention. It flickers on and off rapidly for a while, then goes dark.

Event Paths
Diagnose. Scavenge for parts.
(40 Mechanical Engineering)
Skill Check Passed
[Gain5 Mechanical Engineering]
Finders keepers.
[Gain1 Red Wire]
[Gain1 Copper]
[Gain1 FPGA Circuit]
[End of Event]
Skill Check Failed Act natural.
[Gain1 Red Wire]
[End of Event]
Attempt to repair the terminal.
(50 Electrical Engineering)
Skill Check Passed Request free coilgun ammunition.
[Gain2 Coilgun Ammunition Boxes]
This is what they have insurance for, right?
[End of Event]
Install an old-school first-person shooter on the system. Mission complete.
[Gain5 Electrical Engineering]
[End of Event]
Skill Check Failed Ouch.
[Inflict15 Burn]
[End of Event]
Back away. There have to be some nerds around here who get paid to fix these things.
[End of Event]
Ignore.
[End of Event]

Clown Relations 1

ID: clownrelations1

Potential Requirements Potential Rewards
None 1 Bike Horn
10 Children of The Honkmother Reputation
Someone has left a toolbox in the middle of the hallway.

Event Paths
Inspect. Apologize and put the horn back in the box.
[End of Event]
Honk the horn.
[Gain1 Bike Horn]
[Gain10 Children of The Honkmother Reputation]
[Lose5 The Church of Husk Reputation]
[End of Event]
Better not.
[End of Event]

Clown Relations 2

ID: clownrelations2

Potential Requirements Potential Rewards
30 Children of The Honkmother Reputation 1 Bike Horn
A clown is loitering nearby. When he sees you approach, he perks up and tries to get your attention.

Event Paths
See what he has to say.
(30 Children of The Honkmother Reputation)
Reputation Check Passed
[Gain1 Bike Horn]
[End of Event]
Reputation Check Failed
[Inflict3 Blunt Force Trauma]
Truly, they are a scourge on Europa.
[End of Event]
Avoid eye contact.
[End of Event]

Good Samaritan

ID: goodsamaritan

Potential Requirements Potential Rewards
30 Medical
1 Naloxone
2 Location Reputation
5 Medical
14 Marks
You come across an unconscious worker. There are no signs of violence and nobody else is around.

Event Paths
Diagnose.
(30 Medical)
Skill Check Passed Treat the overdose with Naloxone.
(1 Naloxone)
Item Check Passed
[Lose1 Naloxone]
[Gain2 Location Reputation]
[End of Event]
Item Check Failed
[Gain2 Location Reputation]
[End of Event]
Give them basic first aid and alert the outpost doctor.
[Gain5 Medical]
Good job.
[End of Event]
Skill Check Failed Eh, that's the best I can do for now.
[End of Event]
Check their pockets.
[Lose2 Location Reputation]
[Gain14 Marks]
[End of Event]
Step over their body and continue on.
[End of Event]

Propaganda

ID: propaganda

Potential Requirements Potential Rewards
None 3 Jovian Separatists Reputation
A row of posters line the wall. It looks like the outpost directorial election is coming up. A gallery of stern-looking people are observing the hallway, conveniently grouped according to their political affiliation.

Event Paths
Inspect the posters. Add some of your own flair too.
[Gain3 Jovian Separatists Reputation]
[Lose2 Europa Coalition Reputation]
That'll show them.
[End of Event]
Keep walking.
[End of Event]
Not interested in outpost politics.
[End of Event]

Goblin Cooking

ID: goblincooking1

Potential Requirements Potential Rewards
None None
As you’re walking down the hallway, you catch a whiff of something sweet.

Event Paths
“Who’s cooking?” Try to find the source.
[Inflict5 Psychosis]
“Climb in the vent? Good idea!”
[Inflict25 Psychosis]
“I’ve come this far. Might as well keep going.” Goodbye.
[Inflict2 Stun]
[Inflict25 Psychosis]
[Lose500 Marks]
[End of Event]
Turn back.
[Inflict25 Psychosis]
“At least it's over now.”
[End of Event]
“What a fool I would be if I climbed in there…” Now to get back to business.
[End of Event]
Ignore the siren call of the scent.
[End of Event]
Ignore the aroma.
[End of Event]

Crawler Outbreak

ID: crawleroutbreak

Potential Requirements Potential Rewards
None None
A panicked researcher runs past you. “God dammit Jimmy, I told you we should’ve went with padlocks instead of these electronic pieces of shit!”

Event Paths
Event Triggered
[Spawn3 Crawlers]
[End of Event]

Taste Test

ID: tastetest

Potential Requirements Potential Rewards
40 Medical 5 Medical
-50 Internal Damage
-50 Lacerations
-50 Blunt Force Trauma
-50 Bite Wounds
-50 Gunshot Wound
-50 Organ Damage
-50 Deep Tissue Injury
1 Hyperzine
1 Anabolic Steroids
1 Sulphuric Acid
In a nearby trash can, there are two small bottles of clear liquid. Both of them are labeled with a different chemical formula.

Event Paths
Take a closer look at the bottles.
(40 Medical)
Skill Check Passed
[Gain5 Medical]
Bottoms up! Not bad.
[Heal50 Internal Damage]
[Heal50 Lacerations]
[Heal50 Blunt Force Trauma]
[Heal50 Bite Wounds]
[Heal50 Gunshot Wound]
[Heal50 Organ Damage]
[Heal50 Deep Tissue Injury]
Maybe I should take another look in there.
[Gain1 Hyperzine]
[Gain1 Anabolic Steroids]
[Gain1 Sulphuric Acid]
[End of Event]
Not a very sensible thing to do...
[End of Event]
Skill Check Failed Blue label. Not bad.
[Heal50 Internal Damage]
[Heal50 Lacerations]
[Heal50 Blunt Force Trauma]
[Heal50 Bite Wounds]
[Heal50 Gunshot Wound]
[Heal50 Organ Damage]
[Heal50 Deep Tissue Injury]
Maybe I should take another look in there.
[Gain1 Hyperzine]
[Gain1 Anabolic Steroids]
[Gain1 Sulphuric Acid]
[End of Event]
Green label.
[Inflict50 Organ Damage]
[Inflict6 Stun]
Not good.
[End of Event]
No, of course not!
[End of Event]
Ignore.
[End of Event]

Outbreak

ID: outbreak

Potential Requirements Potential Rewards
None None
You overhear someone nearby talking to a radio. “Yeah, I gave them the eggs. Uh huh… Yeah. I made sure they swallowed ‘em. ...I don’t know, maybe three minutes ago?” That’s weird, you think to yourself. Hopefully nothing weird comes out of this.

Event Paths
Event Triggered
[Spawn NPC & Inflict40 Husk Infection]
OK.
[End of Event]

Mike the Idiot 1

ID: miketheidiot1

Potential Requirements Potential Rewards
5 Marks None
Someone has set up shop in their dorm room. A sign on the door says “Mike the Scryer: He’ll divine answers to all your questions!”

Event Paths
Step inside. Pay him.
(5 Marks)
Money Check Passed
[Lose5 Marks]
[timesmikefound = 1]
“What’s the meaning of life?” All right.
[End of Event]
“What do you reckon is in the center of Europa?” Yeah, I guess it is.
[End of Event]
“What’s up with the clowns?” ...I want my money back.
[End of Event]
Money Check Failed
[End of Event]
Back out.
[End of Event]
Ignore all charlatans.
[End of Event]


Mike the Idiot 2

ID: miketheidiot2

Potential Requirements Potential Rewards
timesmikefound = 1
5 Marks
None
You run into a familiar face. It seems Mike the fortune teller has found his way here. This time he’s wearing a janitor’s overalls and is in the process of mopping up a puddle of what seems like someone’s former breakfast.

Event Paths
Event Triggered
(timesmikefound = 1)
Data Check Passed “Moving up in the world, eh?” Pay up. Money Check Passed
[Lose5 Marks]
[timesmikefound = 2]
“How’s Earth?” Good to know.
[End of Event]
“What happened to Mantises?” Truth.
[End of Event]
“Why would someone shoot a man before throwing him out of an airlock?” That's too much info.
[End of Event]
Money Check Failed
[End of Event]
Act like someone’s calling you on the radio.
[End of Event]
Sneak by.
[End of Event]
Data Check Failed
[End of Event]

Firefighting

ID: firefighting

Potential Requirements Potential Rewards
None None
You notice a thin trail of smoke rising from a trash can.

Event Paths
Investigate. Put it out.
[Gain5 Burn]
[End of Event]
See what happens.
[Spawn Fire (Size 10)]
[End of Event]
Not my problem.
[Spawn Fire (Size 10)]
[End of Event]

Sleight of Hand

ID: sleightofhand

Potential Requirements Potential Rewards
None 1 Alien Trinket
Some workers are huddled together, playing a game with dice. They have piled various items together, presumably as prizes for the winner. Among them is a shiny, symmetrical item. You recognize it as alien, and probably worth more than the other items combined.

Event Paths
Join the game and attempt to win the item for yourself.
(12.5% Chance)
Random Chance Passed
[Gain 1 Alien Trinket]
[End of Event]
Random Chance Failed
[Lose500 Marks]
[End of Event]
Create a distraction and try to snatch it without anyone noticing.
(25% Chance)
Random Chance Passed
[Gain1 Alien Trinket]
[End of Event]
Random Chance Failed
[Gain1 Alien Trinket]
[Security Attacks Player]
[Lose2 Location Reputation]
[End of Event]
Keep moving.
[End of Event]

Foreshadowing

ID: foreshadowing

Potential Requirements Potential Rewards
None None
You feel the faintest of tugs near your pants. When you finally get some space, you find someone has slipped a note in your pocket.

Event Paths
Read it.
[End of Event]
Toss it.
[End of Event]

Separatist Relations

ID: separatistrelations

Potential Requirements Potential Rewards
30 Jovian Separatists Reputation 1 or 2 Jovian Separatists Reputation
You run into some separatists. Being on friendly terms with them, you receive some insight into how this place functions.
You see some separatists creating their trademark art on an unsuspecting trash can.

Event Paths
Event Triggered
(30 Jovian Separatists Reputation)
Reputation Check Passed
[Gain1 Jovian Separatists Reputation]
[End of Event]
Reputation Check Failed Confront them.
[Lose2 Jovian Separatists Reputation]
[NPCs Attack Player & Witnesses Flee]
[End of Event]
Help them.
[Gain2 Jovian Separatists Reputation]
[End of Event]
Ignore them.
[End of Event]

Husk Cult Relations

ID: huskcultrelations

Potential Requirements Potential Rewards
None 2 Calyxanide
5 The Church of Husk Reputation
Someone is handing out flyers advertising some kind of a communion. You spot a familiar-looking logo in the corner. It’s just the local husk cult members proselytizing. It might be fun to check out the ritual.

Event Paths
Sure, what’s the worst that could happen? “Don’t mind if I do.”
[Gain5 The Church of Husk Reputation]
[Gain2 Calyxanide]
[Inflict40 Husk Infection
[End of Event]
Make up an excuse to leave.
[End of Event]
Suicide cults are fun but not for me.
[End of Event]

Engineers are Special

ID: Engineers_are_special

Potential Requirements Potential Rewards
50 Mechanical Engineering 2 Location Reputation
5 Mechanical Engineering
15% Store Discount
The engineering crew chief working on a beaten-up old shuttle engine scowls at you for a moment, as if sizing you up.

Event Paths
Skill Check
(50 Mechanical Engineering)
Skill Check Passed Refuse.
[End of Event]
Help him with his engine.
(60% Chance)
Random Chance Passed
[Gain2 Location Reputation]
[Gain 5 Mechanical Engineering]
[Gain 15% Store Discount]
[End of Event]
Random Chance Failed
[End of Event]
Skill Check Failed
[End of Event]

Mediator

ID: mediator

Potential Requirements Potential Rewards
70 Helm
50 Weapons
5 Helm
1 Location Reputation
5 Weapons
Two workers are arguing loudly. What once might have been a civil discussion about inter-Europan politics has devolved into a shouting match—it isn’t readily apparent how the other guy’s mother factors into it.

Event Paths
Try to calm the situation down. “Hey fellas. Not my place to interrupt, but they can hear your conversation back in Versas.”
(70 Helm)
Skill Check Passed
[Gain5 Helm]
[Gain1 Location Reputation]
[End of Event]
Skill Check Failed
[Lose2 Location Reputation]
[End of Event]
“I suggest you two shut your traps before I finish counting to three. One…”
(50 Weapons)
Skill Check Passed
[Gain5 Weapons]
[Gain2 Location Reputation]
[End of Event]
Skill Check Failed Two... Three.
[NPCs become Hostile]
[End of Event]
Egg them on.
[Lose2 Location Reputation]
[NPCs fight each other]
[End of Event]
Nothing to see here. Keep walking.
[End of Event]

Black Market

ID: blackmarket

Potential Requirements Potential Rewards
1000 Marks 1 Alien Pistol
1 Alien Power Cell
1 Mudraptor Egg
1 Velonaceps Calyx Eggs
“Hey! Got something for ya here if you’re interested…”

Event Paths
Listen to what they have to say.
(50% Chance)
Random Chance Passed Yes, please.
(1000 Marks)
Money Check Passed
[Lose1000 Marks]
(33% Chance)
Random Chance Passed
[Gain1 Alien Pistol]
[Gain1 Alien Power Cell]
[End of Event]
Random Chance Failed
[End of Event]
Money Check Failed
[End of Event]
No thanks.
[End of Event]
Random Chance Failed Yes, please.
(500 Marks)
Money Check Passed
[Lose500 Marks]
(33% Chance)
Random Chance Passed
[Gain1 Mudraptor Egg]
[End of Event]
Random Chance Failed
[Gain1 Velonaceps Calyx Eggs]
[End of Event]
Money Check Failed
[End of Event]
No thanks.
[End of Event]
Ignore.
[End of Event]

Husk Cultist

ID: huskcultist

Potential Requirements Potential Rewards
1 Velonaceps Calyx Eggs 5 The Church of Husk Reputation
1000 Marks
“Hello, fellow traveler!” a pale figure greets you. You’re slightly taken aback by their cheerfulness. “Would you happen to have any eggs of the species Velonaceps Calyx? I’ll pay good money for each one you come across in your travels.” Their facade momentarily slips and you can hear them muttering under their breath. You can make out “disgusting meatsack” and something about “ascending.”
“Do you have the eggs with you now?”

Event Paths
Check your pockets for eggs.
(1 Velonaceps Calyx Eggs)
Item Check Passed
>checkpockets
Sell the eggs for 1,000 marks.
[Lose1 Velonaceps Calyx Eggs]
[Gain1000 Marks]
[End of Event]
Give the eggs for free.
[Lose1 Velonaceps Calyx Eggs]
[Gain5 The Church of Husk Reputation]
[Lose3 Children of The Honkmother Reputation]
[End of Event]
Actually, I'll keep these for now.
[End of Event]
Item Check Failed “I don't have the eggs on me but I'll go get some.”
>waitingforeggs
Yes.

Fan Club

ID: fanclub

Potential Requirements Potential Rewards
None 2 Location Reputation
A crowd of teens has gathered to observe the newcomers to their outpost. They’re loudly arguing about which is the coolest job on board a submarine.

Event Paths
Talk to them.
[Gain2 Location Reputation]
[End of Event]
Ignore them.
[End of Event]

At Wit's End

ID: atwitsend

Potential Requirements Potential Rewards
None Artie Dolittle
A gaunt young man walks up to you, a bottle of liquor in hand. Despite appearances, he speaks to you in a peppy tune: "Hey, the name's Artie Dolittle. You came here on that ship, right? You should take me with you!"

Event Paths
“What? Why should I do that?” “You've convinced me. Welcome aboard.”
[Artie Dolittle joins your crew]
[End of Event]
“Not interested.”
[End of Event]
“Nah, get lost, you bum.”
[End of Event]

Husk Cult Ambush

ID: huskcultambush

Potential Requirements Potential Rewards
20 The Church of Husk Reputation 3 or 5 The Church of Husk Reputation
Two pale characters with bags under their eyes approach. They’re reaching for something under their clothes. You feel threatened.

Event Paths
“Hey, fellas. What’s—uh... What’s this?”
[2 Cultist NPCs turn hostile]
[End of Event]
“Easy, dear brothers. My time for ascension isn’t here yet.” (30 The Church of Husk Reputation) Reputation Check Passed
[Gain5 The Church of Husk Reputation]
[End of Event]
Reputation Check Failed
[Gain3 The Church of Husk Reputation]
[2 Cultist NPCs turn hostile]
[End of Event]

Consultant

ID: consultant

Potential Requirements Potential Rewards
60 Helm
50 Medical
2000 Marks
5 Helm
5 Medical
As you step inside the office, the manager notices you. “I suppose you're here about the situation in the mines?” he asks.

Event Paths
“Uh...sure. Remind me what the situation was, again?” “Yes, that's right. Get me in contact with the foreman.” Haggle for lower hazard pay for miners.
(60 Helm)
Skill Check Passed
[Gain5 Helm]
[Gain2000 Marks]
[End of Event]
Skill Check Failed
[End of Event]
“What kind of gases are we talking about?” Come up with a solution to help with mercury exposure.
(50 Medical)
Skill Check Passed
[Gain5 Medical]
[Gain2000 Marks]
[End of Event]
Skill Check Failed
[End of Event]
Haggle for lower hazard pay for miners.
(60 Helm)
Skill Check Passed
[Gain5 Helm]
[Gain2000 Marks]
[End of Event]
Skill Check Failed
[End of Event]
“Tell me more about the ventilation problem.” Attempt to solve the ventilation problem.
(50 Medical)
Skill Check Passed
[Gain5 Medical]
[Gain2000 Marks]
[End of Event]
Skill Check Failed
[End of Event]
Haggle for lower hazard pay for miners.
(60 Helm)
Skill Check Passed
[Gain5 Helm]
[Gain2000 Marks]
[End of Event]
Skill Check Failed
[End of Event]
“This is above my pay grade. Goodbye.”
[End of Event]
“No, you must be mistaken.”
[End of Event]

Stowaway 1

ID: stowaway1

Potential Requirements Potential Rewards
None Psilotoad
Orange Boy
Hmm. This box wasn't here before.

Event Paths
Investigate. Hello? Listen closely. Forcefully remove the lid.
(66% Chance)
Random Chance Passed
[Spawn a Crawler Hatchling]
[End of Event]
Random Chance Failed
(50% Chance)
Random Chance Passed
[Spawn a Psilotoad]
[End of Event]
Random Chance Failed
[Spawn a Orange Boy]
[End of Event]
Walk away.
Walk away.
Walk away.

Infiltration

ID: infiltration

Potential Requirements Potential Rewards
30 Weapons 5 Weapons
1000 Marks
10 Children of The Honkmother Reputation
The station manager looks at you with haggard eyes. “You're one of the new arrivals? Man, am I glad to see a non-masked face.”

Event Paths
“Now that you mention it, there are a lot of masks around.” “Sounds horrible. What do they want? Offer to help. “Not even a little?”
or
"Got it."
Threaten the clown. (30 Weapons) Skill Check Passed
[Gain 5 Weapons]
Mission complete.
[Gain1000 Marks]
[The clowns leave for the airlock]
[End of Event]
Skill Check Failed Mission failed.
[End of Event]
Build rapport. Mission failed.
[End of Event]
"Well, good luck with that."
[End of Event]
“Don't speak to me, you harlequin-hater.”
[Gain10 Children of The Honkmother Reputation]
[Lose5 The Church of Husk Reputation]
[End of Event]

Bad Vibrations (Part 1)

ID: badvibrations1

Potential Requirements Potential Rewards
None Mission: Salvaging an artifact
A sound of shattering glass makes you jump. Someone is slouched against the wall, shards of glass at her feet. By the looks of it, it might have been a bottle of rum she was holding. She's muttering under her breath.

Event Paths
“You okay?” Try to help her. “You're making no sense.” Take a step back.
[Added Mission: Salvaging an artifact]
[End of Event]
Take a step back.
[Added Mission: Salvaging an artifact]
[End of Event]
Not my problem.
[End of Event]
Not my problem.
[End of Event]

A Man and His Raptor

ID: manandhisraptor1

Potential Requirements Potential Rewards
None 1000 Marks
Mission: Civilian Transport
A distressed looking person is pacing in circles in the hall. When they see you, their eyes light up. “You're from that sub that just docked, aren't you? Do you take passengers?”

Event Paths
“I am indeed. What type of passengers?” Be suspicious. Take the person on board.
[Added Mission: Civilian Transport]
[Gain1000 Marks]
[End of Event]
Refuse.
[End of Event]
Take the person on board.
[Added Mission: Civilian Transport]
[End of Event]
“Nope.”
[End of Event]

Heart of Gold

ID: heartofgold

Potential Requirements Potential Rewards
None Drug Dealer
As you approach, this bandit throws down their weapon. “Ah fuck it, I give up. Don't shoot!”

Event Paths
“Too late for that. Say your prayers.”
[NPC turns hostile]
[End of Event]
Talk to them. “Well, good luck with everything.” “Okay, I suppose.”
[Drug Dealer joins your crew]
[End of Event]
Refuse. “You're on your own.”
[End of Event]
“What are you even doing here?” “You're a drug dealer?” “Well, good luck with everything.” “Okay, I suppose.”
[Drug Dealer joins your crew]
[End of Event]
Refuse. “You're on your own.”
[End of Event]

Bomb Scare

ID: bombscare

Potential Requirements Potential Rewards
45 Electrical Engineering 10 Electrical Engineering
500 Marks
5 Europa Coalition Reputation
“Hey, you there.”

Event Paths
“Me?” “What's going on?” Salvage.
(45 Electrical Engineering)
Skill Check Passed.
[Gain10 Electrical Engineering]
[Gain500 Marks]
[Gain5 Europa Coalition Reputation]
[Lose5 Jovian Separatists Reputation]
[End of Event]
Skill Check Failed.
Take cover.
[Gain5 Europa Coalition Reputation]
[Lose5 Jovian Separatists Reputation]
[End of Event]
Ignore.
[End of Event]
Leave the guard.
[End of Event]
Ignore.
[End of Event]

Nothing to see here

ID: nothingtoseehere

Potential Requirements Potential Rewards
None 500 Marks
5 Europa Coalition Reputation
5 Jovian Separatists Reputation
“An elderly woman waves at you. “Could you be a dear and throw this out for me?” she asks, shoving a handful of trash in your hand.”

Event Paths
Do as she asks. Investigate further. Continue... ”I'd like to report a dead body.” Understood.
[Gain500 Marks]
[Gain5 Europa Coalition Reputation]
[End of Event]
Prod for more information. ”Somebody from the Coalition?” Take the money and promise to keep your mouth shut.
[Gain500 Marks]
[Gain1 Europa Coalition Reputation]
[End of Event]
“I don't want your filthy money. Goodbye.”
[Lose5 Europa Coalition Reputation]
[Gain5 Jovian Separatists Reputation]
[End of Event]
Chicken out.
[End of Event]
Ignore.
[End of Event]
Ignore.
[End of Event]

Terrorism 101

ID: terrorism101

Potential Requirements Potential Rewards
None 250 Marks
5 Jovian Separatists Reputation
3 Europa Coalition Reputation
You see a person crouched next to a vending machine, assembling or fixing something.

Event Paths
Find out what they're working on. “Sorry.” “So what are you doing?” “A bomb?” “I could help you with that.” Arm the bomb.
[Gain5 Jovian Separatists Reputation
[Gain250 Marks]
[End of Event]
Quietly dismantle the bomb.
[Gain3 Europa Coalition Reputation]
[Gain250 Marks]
[End of Event]
“Keep it that way. Terrorism is no way of life.”
[Gain5 Jovian Separatists Reputation
[End of Event]
“Nevermind. I'm getting the guards.”
[A guard will arrest the terrorist]
[End of Event]
“Sorry to hear that. See you later.”
[End of Event]
“What's that you're working on?” “A bomb?” “I could help you with that.” Arm the bomb.
[Gain5 Jovian Separatists Reputation
[Gain250 Marks]
[End of Event]
Quietly dismantle the bomb.
[Gain3 Europa Coalition Reputation
[Gain250 Marks]
[End of Event]
“Keep it that way. Terrorism is no way of life.”
[Gain5 Jovian Separatists Reputation
[End of Event]
“Nevermind. I'm getting the guards.”
[A guard will arrest the terrorist]
[End of Event]
Ignore.
[End of Event]

Stuck in the Middle

ID: stuckinthemiddle

Potential Requirements Potential Rewards
None 3 or 5 Jovian Separatists Reputation
500 Marks
This colony is in a hurry. Lots of workers are loading supplies onto submarines. You see a pair of them arguing quietly and gesturing toward you.

Event Paths
Walk up to them. “Yep, that's me.” “I wonder where they're going.” “I could find out.” “Wouldn't dream of it.” “Got it.” Check on them. “No, never.”
[Gain3 Jovian Separatists Reputation]
[End of Event]
“It's to die for.”
[Gain5 Jovian Separatists Reputation]
[Gain500 Marks]
[End of Event]
Ignore.
[End of Event]
“Damn, that sucks. Good luck though.”
[End of Event]
“Nope, you must be mistaken.”
[End of Event]
Ignore.
[End of Event]

Censorship

ID: censorship

Potential Requirements Potential Rewards
30 Helm 10 Children of The Honkmother Reputation
“Hey, psst!” You hear a sharp whisper from behind. A person in a clown costume is trying to get your attention.

Event Paths
Listen to what they have to say. Continue... Help them out. Be truthful. “I'm sorry, officer. I didn't know.”
[End of Event]
Run.
[Guard will attempt to arrest the player.]
[Gain10 Children of The Honkmother Reputation]
[Lose5 The Church of Husk Reputation]
[End of Event]
Lie.
(30 Helm)
Skill Check Passed
(clownbox)
Item Check Passed
[Gain10 Children of The Honkmother Reputation]
[Lose5 The Church of Husk Reputation]
[End of Event]
Item Check Failed
>clownbox
Skill Check Failed
[End of Event]
Better not.
[End of Event]
Ignore.
[End of Event]

Captive Souls

ID: captivesouls

Potential Requirements Potential Rewards
None 1 Alien Trinket
A passing scientist grabs hold of you. “It lives! Who would've thought it would ever live?” Their eyes are wide open and sporting impressive bags under them.

Event Paths
”What are you talking about?” Continue... Continue... Continue... Approach. Knock on the glass. What is it saying? True, I shouldn't. Although... Smash the glass. Continue... Check it out.
[Gain1 Alien Trinket]
[End of Event]
No time.
[End of Event]
Don't. Final warning.
[End of Event]
Leave.
[End of Event]
Don't approach.
[End of Event]
Ignore.
[End of Event]

Explosive Mishap

ID: explosivemishap

Potential Requirements Potential Rewards
None 1 Ancient Weapon
1 Alien Power Cell
3 Location Reputation
You hear voices from behind a closed door. “...so I just hold down this button?”

Event Paths
Listen at the door. Continue... Look inside. Examine the device before security gets here. Pull the trigger. Look for anything else useful in the lab.
(25% Chance)
Random Chance Passed Hightail it.
[Gain1 Ancient Weapon]
[Gain1 Alien Power Cell]
[End of Event]
Surrender the weapon to the authorities.
[Gain3 Location Reputation]
[End of Event]
Random Chance Failed
[Gain1 Ancient Weapon]
[End of Event]
Hightail it.
[Gain1 Ancient Weapon]
[End of Event]
Surrender the weapon to the authorities.
[Gain3 Location Reputation]
[End of Event]
Leave.
[End of Event]
Ignore.
[End of Event]

Occupational Hazards

ID: occupationalhazards

Potential Requirements Potential Rewards
None 904 Marks
A man with a hard hat is nursing a drink.

Event Paths
Join him. “Something like that.” “What's in the mines?” “Breeding season?” “What did you hit?” “Eggs?” "So, is there a reward for clearing them out?” Stand up and leave. Search his pockets.
[Gain904 Marks]
[End of Event]
Leave the body.
[End of Event]
Ignore.
[End of Event]

Hognose

ID: hognose

Potential Requirements Potential Rewards
None Mission: Kill Moping Jack
You see a man with an eyepatch and a white beard sitting at a table. Some passersby are casting nervous side-eye glances at him. “That's Hognose Huber, sea captain extraordinaire,” someone whispers.

Event Paths
Approach. ”Not too friendly, are we?” ”I was wondering how one gets a nickname like Hognose.” ”Then what happened?” ”How did you survive?” ”Of course!”
[Added Mission: Kill Moping Jack]
[End of Event]
Not interested.
[End of Event]
Nevermind.
[End of Event]
Run away.
[End of Event]
Steer clear.
[End of Event]