- give every item an article (or redirect to another item article)
- each item entry include where it spawns and where bots will sort them to?
-- aka its autofill presence (wreck drop rate info!) and ... where bots will sort them to?
- fully 100% scientifically accurate anatomical diagrams of every creature
- reformat/compress nav boxes
- copy traumatic wiring guide into wiki? lololol
- Summary Version_history page (why is there /alpha and /legacy subpages for a non-existant main page? rhetorical question don't answer)
split versions pages for each version as to not have infinite scroll on main page
summary page will detail difference between legacy/alpha (steam?)
refactor display as a huge ass table (two, one for alpha and one for legacy)
leave only laconic patch description in table
export full patch notes to version page
dota2 gamepedia com/Game_Versions
terraria gamepedia com/Desktop_version_history
starbounder org/Version_history (game w/ large early access following, also side-scroll "space ship survival" huehue)