Saints & Sinners
With the Saints & Sinners update, published on August 26, it’s finally within everyone’s reach to host a server – and keep it griefer-free, or let the evil run rampant.
The update also contains a number of other fixes, new items and features. Read more on our blog!
Embrace the Abyss
Overcome crisis and the unrelenting pressure of a frozen ocean
In the not too distant future, where habitable places have become scarce, humanity has arrived on Jupiter’s moon. Europa with its frozen surface is a hostile environment, and life can only be found in the dark ocean beneath the ice – and the small pockets of human habitation are not the only form of life to be found there.
Gameplay & Features
Play as a submarine captain, engineer, mechanic, medic or security officer
Operate the many onboard systems of your submarine, from nuclear reactors to sonar, guns, engines and more
Create tools, drugs and weapons with the comprehensive crafting system
Navigate dangerous environments and flee or fight the creatures that you encounter
Explore alien ruins and wrecked submarines
Discover rare and powerful artifacts and resources
Procedural levels and events ensure no two games will ever be exactly alike
Play with friends in adrenaline-filled co-operative gameplay
- Up to 16 players per submarine
- Help your teammates survive, or make sure no one does
Navigate Europa’s frozen depths in single player mode
- Manage the whole sub and its AI crew by yourself
- Single Player campaign, sandbox mode, and single missions
Transform the game with fully integrated mod tools and Steam Workshop
- Unleash your creativity with the submarine editor, character and procedural animation editor, procedural level editor and sprite and particle editors
- Share and discover mods directly via Steam Workshop