|Data is up-to-date|
|Last updated for version 188.8.131.52|
The current game version is 184.108.40.206
|Class: Scout||Price: 25,000 mk|
|Drone: Remora Drone||Tier: 3|
7 - 12
51 x 16 m
|Max Horizontal Speed
|Max Descent Speed|
|Fabrication & Storage|
|Large Turret Hardpoints|
|Electrical Discharge Coils:|
|Depth Charge Tubes:|
|Fuel Consumption Rate
|Max Power Output|
|“||A range of customization options are available for Remora. In this model, some of the main hull space has been replaced by a detachable ballast and a remote-controlled drone. A large crew is needed to operate this submarine.||„|
The Remora is a Scout class submarine.
The Remora is notable for having a large drone with a coilgun, a toggleable auxiliary engine, and having no dedicated gunnery compartment. The coilguns' periscopes and loaders are installed near the edge of the hull. Starting stock, the only gun on the bottom of the Remora is the coilgun mounted to the Drone. There is a Turret Hardpoint on the bottom left of the Ballast Tank.
101 - Toggle Drone Docking Port Doors
401 - Toggle Aux Engine Power Relay
601 - Drone Engine Force
602 - Drone Ballast Target Level
701 - Drone Turret Position
702 - Drone Turret Trigger
801 - Toggle Drone Docking Port
901 - Drone Transducer Data
The Remora has a drone attached to the front of its Airlock area. It can be controlled remotely, and wields a single Coilgun.
- The Remora used to be classed as a Deep Diver.
- 220.127.116.11 Set Remora's and Kastrull's drones, outpost jail rooms and (automatically generated) hulls in docking ports as AvoidStaying zones, which makes the bots to try not to idle there.
- 0.21.6.0 (1.0 Pre-patch) Added a pump to RemoraDrone's engine room, otherwise it's impossible to drain.
- 0.19.8.0 Some wire and waypoint cleanup to R-29 and Remora.
- 0.19.8.0 Removed a wall in Remora to allow for better movement inside.
- 0.19.8.0 Changed one railgun shelf to boxes shelf on Remora.
- 0.19.7.0 Winterhalter and Remora are now Scout class ships.
- 0.19.7.0 Rebalanced Engine Force values to better match hull size. Most Scouts (Azimuth, Orca2, Remora, Winterhalter) are now faster. Humpback, Typhon and Orca are slightly slower.
- 0.16.6.0 (Rising Tide) Simplified Remora drone docking system.
- 0.15.20.0 Fixed waypoint connections on Remora drone causing navigation issues for the bots.
- 0.15.9.0 (Among the Ancients) Fixed hatch waypoint and platforms on Remora Drone.
- 0.15.9.0 (Among the Ancients) Fixed a pathfinding issue in Remora caused by too sparse waypoint distribution.
- 0.14.9.0 Added platforms behind Remora Drone's hatches.
- 0.14.4.0 (Thunder Under The Ice) Fixed Remora drone's docking hatch being repairable with a welding tool instead of a wrench.
- 0.14.4.0 (Thunder Under The Ice) Fixed some of Remora drone's walls being transparent.
- 0.13.0.11 (Embrace the Abyss) Fixed water particle effects not showing up when water flows between certain rooms in Remora.
- 0.9.10.0 (Moloch-sized Update) Added a warning to keep the drone door closed in Remora.
- 0.9.10.0 (Moloch-sized Update) Added charging docks to Remora.
- 0.9.10.0 (Moloch-sized Update) Fixes to waypoints. Added a warning to keep the drone door closed. Added charging docks.
- 0.9.1.0 Fixed oxygen not flowing through horizontal gaps between subs (e.g. between Remora and the drone).
- 0.9.1.0 Fixed turrets not being aimed correctly in multiplayer if they're in another sub (e.g. the coilgun in Remora's drone).
- 0.9.0.1 Fixed a gap between Remora and the drone.
- 0.9.0.1 Added more supplies to Remora.
- unknown version Introduced.