|Data is potentially outdated|
|Last updated for version 0.14.9.1|
The current game version is 0.18.12.0
|“||A range of customization options are available for Remora. In this model, some of the main hull space has been replaced by a detachable ballast and a remote-controlled drone. A large crew is needed to operate this submarine.||„|
|~ In-game description|
The Remora is a Deep Diver class submarine.
The Remora is notable for having a large drone with a coilgun, a toggleable auxiliary engine, and having no dedicated gunnery compartment. The coilguns' periscopes and loaders are installed near the edge of the hull.
101 - Toggle Drone Docking Port Doors
401 - Toggle Aux Engine Power Relay
601 - Drone Engine Force
602 - Drone Ballast Target Level
701 - Drone Turret Position
702 - Drone Turret Trigger
801 - Toggle Drone Docking Port
901 - Drone Transducer Data
The Remora has a drone attached to the front of its Airlock area. It can be controlled remotely, and wields a single Coilgun.
- 0.14.9.0 Added platforms behind Remora Drone's hatches.
- 0.14.4.0 (Thunder Under The Ice) Fixed Remora drone's docking hatch being repairable with a welding tool instead of a wrench.
- 0.14.4.0 (Thunder Under The Ice) Fixed some of Remora drone's walls being transparent.
- 0.13.0.11 (Embrace the Abyss) Fixed water particle effects not showing up when water flows between certain rooms in Remora.
- 0.9.10.0 (Moloch-sized Update) Added a warning to keep the drone door closed in Remora.
- 0.9.10.0 (Moloch-sized Update) Added charging docks to Remora.
- 0.9.10.0 (Moloch-sized Update) Fixes to waypoints. Added a warning to keep the drone door closed. Added charging docks.
- 0.9.1.0 Fixed oxygen not flowing through horizontal gaps between subs (e.g. between Remora and the drone).
- 0.9.1.0 Fixed turrets not being aimed correctly in multiplayer if they're in another sub (e.g. the coilgun in Remora's drone).
- 0.9.0.1 Fixed a gap between Remora and the drone.
- 0.9.0.1 Added more supplies to Remora.
- unknown version Introduced.