|Data is up-to-date|
|Last updated for version 188.8.131.52|
The current game version is 184.108.40.206
|Price: 13,000 mk|
3 - 6
46 x 13 m
|Max Horizontal Speed
|Max Descent Speed|
|Fabrication & Storage|
|Large Turret Hardpoints|
|Electrical Discharge Coils:|
|Depth Charge Tubes:|
|Fuel Consumption Rate
|Max Power Output|
|“||Successor to the classic Orca series, this submarine boasts the same three-ballast setup which allows it to ascend and descend with only a moments notice. Well armed and equipped for a scout vessel, Orca2 is capable of taking on all but the most dangerous denizens of europa.||„|
The Orca 2 is a scout class submarine.
The Orca 2 comes with one ventral Double Coilgun, one dorsal Chaingun, and a Turret Hardpoint to the right of the top docking port on the bow of the ship, all of them being generally well-placed. The bridge has been upgraded with more automated systems, lights and alarms for batteries, airlock, fire, flood and reactor meltdown. The Orca 2 is very maneuverable and boasts triple ballast tanks, only slightly smaller than the original sub, with large pumps that come with a water quantity detector system placed in each ballast tank that include automated lights handily placed on the level above. The system shows the current water levels of each tank in an analogue manner, so the crew can get an immediate at-a-glance idea of whether the orca is moving up or down or if any of the ballasts are out-of-sync and need repair. The Orca 2 has 8 crates of cargo capacity and 7 suit lockers, making it easy to venture out from either top or bottom airlock.
The Orca 2's medical bay is a small downgrade from its predecessor, as it does not contain a Toxin Cabinet. Although, the submarine does include a toxin cabinet within the armory, it's a bit less accessible for medical personnel.
The fabricator and deconstructor is placed in a room just below Engineering. The room (including lights) has an on/off button. When the engineer pushes this button, the fabricator room powers off, conserving power.
This submarine does not use Wi-Fi.
- The Orca 2 is a retrofitted version of the Orca.
- The Orca 2 is named after the killer whale of the same name, and in this retrofitted version it also received the black and white colors of its namesake.
- 220.127.116.11 Fixed fabricators not being linked to the cabinet next to them.
- 0.19.7.0 Added some loose vents and panels to Herja, Winterhalter and Barsuk, fixed invisible "loose panel" (news stand) in Orca 2.
- 0.19.7.0 Fixed floating light component in Orca 2.
- 0.18.11.0 (3rd Anniversary Update) Fixed Orca 2 still using the old chaingun charge time.
- 0.17.12.0 (Urban Expanses) Increased reactor output to 4000.
- 0.15.21.0 Introduced.