|Data is potentially outdated|
|Last updated for version 0.20.16.1|
The current game version is 126.96.36.199
|Price: 9,000 mk|
3 - 6
47 x 13 m
|Max Horizontal Speed
|Max Descent Speed|
|Fabrication & Storage|
|Large Turret Hardpoints|
|Electrical Discharge Coils:|
|Depth Charge Tubes:|
|Fuel Consumption Rate
|Max Power Output|
|“||With a relatively high top speed and fantastic ascent and descent characteristics due to her 3 large ballast tanks, Orca class subs are agile vessels, let down only by their small compliment of weapons, unreliable engine and reactors with a greater than average hunger for fuel.||„|
The Orca is a scout class submarine.
The Orca is notable for its maneuverability, Electrical Discharge Coil, Coilguns, and Reactor. The Orca's Discharge Coil is able to shock nearly the entire ventral side of the submarine. The Orca's Coilguns are able to converge on a target above the fore side. The Reactor is notable for consuming fuel 50% faster than other reactors, and for its short fire threshold (10 seconds).
The Orca is the most overall maneuverable submarine with full fabrication facilities.
1 - Emergency Siren states from Water Detectors
- The Orca is named after the killer whale of the same name.
- The Orca model submarine also has a retrofitted model, it is called Orca 2
- 0.19.7.0 Rebalanced Engine Force values to better match hull size. Most Scouts (Azimuth, Orca2, Remora, Winterhalter) are now faster. Humpback, Typhon and Orca are slightly slower.
- 0.15.21.0 Redesigned the outer hull.
- 0.13.3.11 Fixed minor wall draw order issue in Orca's top deck.
- 0.13.0.11 (Embrace the Abyss) Replaced legacy small pumps with the new ones in Orca.
- 0.9.7.0 (Silky Smooth) Fixed some waypoint issues in Orca.
- 0.9.5.0 (Beasts Within) Added some loose vents and panels to Orca and Typhon.
- unknown version Introduced.