|Data is potentially outdated|
|Last updated for version 0.20.16.1|
The current game version is 22.214.171.124
|Price: 16,500 mk|
4 - 7
41 x 14 m
|Max Horizontal Speed
|Max Descent Speed|
|Fabrication & Storage|
|Large Turret Hardpoints|
|Electrical Discharge Coils:|
|Depth Charge Tubes:|
|Fuel Consumption Rate
|Max Power Output|
|“||With its varied weaponry, Herja submarines are equipped for encounters against most expected and unexpected run-ins with the denizens of Europa. A reliable workhorse in the Coalition fleet. If a monster nest has been cleared nearby, chances are high that it was a Herja that did the deed.||„|
The Herja is an Attack class submarine.
An angry and aggressive little attack boat, the Herja has all the facilities needed to enter the fray. With an upgraded hardpoint it has both excellent gun coverage and a superb gunnery compartment with good overview. It is a small and angry little ship, but being a gunship it lacks facilities for medical crafting.
The Herja is unique in that it contains no batteries. Recharging must be done via a charging dock near the reactor.
- 0.19.12.0 Fixes to Herja room names (use Engineering, Gunnery compartment, etc. labels), add camera to the front, with a periscope for the captain.
- 0.19.7.0 Added some loose vents and panels to Herja, Winterhalter and Barsuk, fixed invisible "loose panel" (news stand) in Orca 2.
- 0.19.7.0 Tweaked the hulls and waypoints around Herja's top docking hatch to make it easier for bots to reach and weld.
- 0.19.7.0 Fixed bots failing to find a path to a couple of spots on Herja.
- 0.17.12.0 (Urban Expanses) Fixed Herja's rear motion detector being connected to an incorrect display, and the bottom turret display having an incorrect text.
- 0.16.6.0 (Rising Tide) Introduced.
- Herja is an Old Norse word, meaning "attack, devastation, or waging war".