|Data is up-to-date
|Last updated for version 188.8.131.52
Last mentioned in changelog 184.108.40.206
The current game version is 220.127.116.11
Stub Notes: Add media content.
Useful for restraining problem players.
Skill: Weapons: 20
The Handcuffs are a tool in Barotrauma.
The Handcuffs are a tool used to restrain misbehaving crew members or capture hostile Humans. They are especially useful in Traitor Mode, as they can be used to detain the traitor, or for capturing enemies for the By the Book talent.
- A person can be restrained or captured by grabbing them, then placing the Handcuffs in their inventory, and pressing the "Equip" bar above them.
- A handcuffed person can be released by grabbing them, then pressing the "Unequip" bar above the Handcuffs, or by removing them from their inventory.
- A handcuffed person can always be grabbed.
- A Handcuffed person can't interact any Doors, Hatches or Containers, doesn't have access to their inventory and can't use or pick up any Items. Their inventory is accessible to anyone by grabbing them.
- When one tries to equip the Handcuffs in their own inventory there will be a warning displayed and if its ignored they will cuff themselves and need someone else to release them.
By the Book
|Whenever you finish at least one mission, your crew gains an additional 1250 marks and 200 experience for each captured, live enemy human on board your ship, up to a maximum of 2500 marks and 400 experience.