|Data is potentially outdated|
|Last updated for version 0.20.16.1|
The current game version is 22.214.171.124
|Price: 5,000 mk|
3 - 5
34 x 9 m
|Max Horizontal Speed
|Max Descent Speed|
|Fabrication & Storage|
|Large Turret Hardpoints|
|Electrical Discharge Coils:|
|Depth Charge Tubes:|
|Fuel Consumption Rate
|Max Power Output|
|“||Compared to larger vessels, the Dugong series is overshadowed in all aspects except one: their reliability for their price is world class. They're lacking in firepower and speed, so smart maneuvering is key.||„|
The Dugong is a scout class submarine. Its small size, maneuverability and straightforward layout make it a good choice for novice sailors.
The Dugong's command room is situated close to the rear, next to the engine room. In addition to the navigation terminal, it has two periscopes that are used to control two coilguns placed in the bottom-center and top-rear of the submarine. There is also an empty Periscope Base to the far right of the command room, allowing for an aditional Turret to be mounted onto the upper front of the sub.
In the front area of the main deck are a medical and weapons storerooms. The weapons storeroom can be opened by any crew member, but a secure steel cabinet that contains the more powerful weaponry requires a captain's or a security officer's ID card.
The bottom deck has a reactor room, electrical room and a compartment for the oxygen generator. Two ballast tanks are also located on the bottom deck, one in the rear and one in the front.
The Dugong has one airlock, located on the top deck. Diving equipment is stored below it on the main deck.
This submarine does not use Wi-Fi.
- The Dugong is named after the seagrass grazing sirenian aquatic mammal of the same name.
- 126.96.36.199 Fixed water detector in Dugong's oxygen generator room not being connected to the flood alarm circuit.
- 0.17.15.0 Fixed outdated Dugong preview image.
- 0.17.12.0 (Urban Expanses) Fixed Dugong's small pumps working without power.
- 0.15.13.0 Fixed some pumps in Dugong having 0 power consumption.
- 0.14.9.0 Fixed wrecked Dugong's distress signal being impossible to receive due to "allow cross-team communication" being set to false on the wifi component sending the signal.
- 0.10.5.0 (Downtime Update) Fixed Dugong's oxygen generator being rewireable with a wrench instead of a screwdriver.
- 0.10.2.0 Fixed Dugong not receiving power through the docking hatch.
- unknown version (<0.9) Introduced.