|“||Compared to larger vessels, the Dugong series is overshadowed in all aspects except one: their reliability for their price is world class. They're lacking in firepower and speed, so smart maneuvering is key.||„|
|~ In-game description|
The Dugong is a scout class submarine. Its small size, maneuverability and straightforward layout make it a good choice for novice sailors. Valued at only 6000 Marks, the Dugong is one of the cheapest submarines.
The Dugong's command room is situated close to the rear, next to the engine room. In addition to the navigation terminal, it has two periscopes that are used to control two coilguns placed in the bottom-center and top-rear of the submarine.
In the front area of the main deck are a medical and weapons storerooms. The weapons storeroom can be opened by any crewmember, but a secure steel cabinet that contains the more powerful weaponry requires a captain's or a security officer's ID card.
The bottom deck has a reactor room, electrical room and a compartment for the oxygen generator. Two ballast tanks are also located on the bottom deck, one in the rear and one in the front.
The Dugong has one airlock, located on the top deck. Diving equipment is stored below it on the main deck.
This submarine does not use Wi-Fi.
- The Dugong is named after the seagrass grazing sirenian aquatic mammal of the same name.
- 0.14.9.0 Fixed wrecked Dugong's distress signal being impossible to receive due to "allow cross-team communication" being set to false on the wifi component sending the signal.
- 0.10.5.0 Fixed Dugong's oxygen generator being rewireable with a wrench instead of a screwdriver.
- 0.10.2.0 Fixed Dugong not receiving power through the docking hatch.
- Unknown version (<0.9) Introduced.