|Data is up-to-date|
|Last updated for version 18.104.22.168|
The current game version is 22.214.171.124
An atmospheric diving suit capable of withstanding the immense pressure under Europa's crust. Only offers adequate protection up to the depth of 4,000 meters - beyond this point, an Abyss or Combat suit is required.
|Resistances (Protects All limbs)|
|Speed Modifiers||-20% Movement Speed|
|Pressure Protection||Up to 4000 m|
|Breathing Supplies|| Oxygen Tank|
Welding Fuel Tank
Incendium Fuel Tank
|Breathing Supplies Capacity||1 Item Slot|
(produces 1 items)
Skill: Mechanical: 40
|Habitation||225 mk||67 mk|
|Colony||212 mk||63 mk|
|Research||250 mk||75 mk|
|Military||250 mk||75 mk|
|Mining||312 mk||93 mk|
|Medical Merchant||N/A||75 mk|
|Engineer Merchant||N/A||75 mk|
|Armory Merchant||N/A||75 mk|
|Clown Merchant||N/A||75 mk|
|Husk Merchant||N/A||75 mk|
The Diving Suit is an Outerwear.
The Diving Suit is an protective and pressure resistant Outerwear. It provides fairly high protection against many Afflictions, most importantly Pressure Protection for depths up to 4000 meters. It incorporates a built-in light and a breathing gas supply that allows the user to breathe underwater, provided that the breathing supplies are filled. Due to its weight and construction it slows down its user, reduces their field of view and muffles certain sounds. Its the standard Diving Suit that all submarines start with, and the weakest one, providing the least protection to both Afflictions and Pressure as well as slowing movement speed of the user; For this reason it should generally be upgraded into a Combat Diving Suit as soon as materials are available.
It can be crafted by anyone or bought at any Outpost.
The Diving Suit can be worn in the Outerwear slot.
- When worn it protects all limbs, has an additional 50% chance to completely resist Husk Infection and provides Pressure Protection for up to 4000 meters depth. To safely dive deeper a more pressure resistant Diving Suit is required.
- It also slows down its user's Movement Speed by 20%.
- It requires a Breathing Supply item inserted into it to provide Oxygen to the user, otherwise they will suffocate.
- It has a built-in light that doesn't require a battery and will work as long as the user is alive.
- It reduces the user's field of view.
- It can't be stored in the inventory, only held with both hands or stored in a Diving Suit Locker where it replenishes its Oxygen Tank automatically, provided that the Locker is powered.
|Oxygen Tank||+1000 Air||11m 6s|
|Oxygenite Tank||+1000 Air
|Welding Fuel Tank||Oxygen Low (+20/s)*||6m 40s|
|Incendium Fuel Tank|| Oxygen Low (+20/s)*
Used for Crafting
|Crafting Materials||Crafting Talent, Skill, Time||Item||Deconstruction Time||Deconstruction Yield|
| Diving Suit
Titanium-Aluminum Alloy (x2)
Abyss Diving Suit
|30|| Titanium-Aluminum Alloy (x3)|
| Diving Suit
(produces 1 items)
Combat Diving Suit
|30|| Ballistic Fiber|
Titanium-Aluminum Alloy x2
(for 1 deconstructed item)
- Natural Husks have the appearance of wearing diving suits with a broken viewport.
Human wearing a diving suit.
The diving suit being used underwater.
The diving suit is leaking oxygen.
The diving suit has run out of oxygen.
The diving suit is about to run out of oxygen.