From Official Barotrauma Wiki
|Data is potentially outdated|
|Last updated for version 0.20.16.1|
The current game version is 126.96.36.199
|Price: 14,000 mk|
3 - 5
39 x 9 m
|Max Horizontal Speed
|Max Descent Speed|
|Fabrication & Storage|
|Large Turret Hardpoints|
|Electrical Discharge Coils:|
|Depth Charge Tubes:|
|Fuel Consumption Rate
|Max Power Output|
The Azimuth is a scout class Submarine.
|“||Superior speed, sleek design and quality-of-life systems make this submarine a favorite among wealthy Coalition captains who manage to make it to retirement.||„|
Armament and Coverage
Storage and Equipment
The Azimuth lacks a Medical Fabricator, forcing the crew to rely on outpost facilities.
This submarine does not use Wi-Fi.
- 0.19.7.0 Rebalanced Engine Force values to better match hull size. Most Scouts (Azimuth, Orca2, Remora, Winterhalter) are now faster. Humpback, Typhon and Orca are slightly slower.
- 0.15.9.0 (Among the Ancients) Added a fabricator and deconstructor to Azimuth and slightly lowered its maximum speed.
- 0.15.9.0 (Among the Ancients) Increased Azimuth's battery out relay max power.
- 0.10.0.0 Fixed cargo spawning partially inside walls in Azimuth.
- 0.9.10.0 (Moloch-sized Update) Fixed Azimuth using tutorial junction boxes instead of normal ones (the tutorial variants are indestructible and don't have signal connections).
- 0.9.9.0 (Rusted Remnants) Introduced.