|Data is up-to-date
|Last updated for version 0.20.16.1
Last mentioned in changelog 0.17.12.0
The current game version is 188.8.131.52
Notes: different weapon positions
|Price: 13,000 mk
4 - 6
48 x 13 m
|Max Horizontal Speed
|Max Descent Speed
|Fabrication & Storage
|Large Turret Hardpoints
|Electrical Discharge Coils:
|Depth Charge Tubes:
|Fuel Consumption Rate
|Max Power Output
|A former military vessel, WH4-L3 'Humpback' has been outfitted to withstand most of the dangers in deep Europa. Her relatively high velocity is offset by low maneuverability. As she's still boasting an older model reactor, power needs to be supplemented by a backup battery array or the crew will find themselves unable to run all of the new equipment.
The Humpback is an Attack class submarine.
The Humpback is one of the fastest Submarines that has full fabrication facilities.
The Humpback is notable for its unbalanced ballasts, and a terminal controlled Battery array.
The door in the front ballast can be left opened for faster descent speed.
112 - Emergency Siren states from Reactor Meltdown Warning
- The Humpback used to be available as a starting sub.
- 0.19.7.0 Rebalanced Engine Force values to better match hull size. Most Scouts (Azimuth, Orca2, Remora, Winterhalter) are now faster. Humpback, Typhon and Orca are slightly slower.
- 0.17.12.0 (Urban Expanses) Adjustments to reactors and supercapacitors to prevent the increased supercapacitor loads from crippling the subs on default recharge rates: slightly increased Humpback reactor output and decreased the default recharge rate of the capacitors, reduced recharge rates in the 3 new subs and set the supercapacitor efficiency to match the rest of the subs.
- 0.16.6.0 (Rising Tide) Fixed monsters sometimes getting stuck near the Humpback's bottom railgun.
- 0.15.20.0 Connected the oxygen shelves on Humpback to the power grid.
- 0.9.7.0 (Silky Smooth) Fixed charactes being unable to get through multi-layer walls from inside the sub (for example the walls above Humpback's command room).
- 0.9.5.0 (Beasts Within) Put the shotgun shells in Dugong's, Kastrull's and Humpback's armory inside the shotgun.
- 0.9.2.0 (Saints & Sinners) Lighting fix: obstruct background lights behind hulls. Previously the background lights would only get obstructed by background structures, causing light to "bleed through" parts with no structures (e.g. humpback's docking port) and windows in the background walls.
- 0.9.2.0 (Saints & Sinners) Increased Humpback's battery capacity.
- 0.9.1.0 Reactors take other power sources into account when calculating how much power they need to generate. Fixes overloads on Humpback when turning on the backup batteries and operating the reactor normally.
- 0.8.9.8 Modified Humpback's bilge to make it easier for AI characters to fix.
- 0.8.9.8 Added labels next to periscopes in Humpback and Dugong.
- 0.8.9.4 Set Humpback reactor output a bit higher, batteries now start at full charge and relays can't be overloaded.
- 0.8.9.2 Fixed crashing when attempting to select an item in Humpback's fabricator interface.
- unknown version Introduced.