|“||Berilia is one of the biggest cargo ships on Europa. Its two engines and three ballasts require a copious amount of power to operate, and keeping the machinery in good working condition is a handful for even a moderately large crew.||„|
|~ In-game description|
The Berilia is a Transport class submarine.
The Berilia is the largest ship available to a Crew in Barotrauma. It has the largest Cargo capacity of all ships available. It is well defended and blind spots are covered by multiple Electrical Discharge Coils.
The Berilia layout is, if described in one word, large, demanding the same of its crew. For navigating the ship itself, the levels near the main ladder are coded alpha (green) , beta (blue) and gamma (red) and each has signs to make it easier to understand the layout.
The most noteworthy compartments on the Berilia are the top rear cargo bays 1 and 2, closed off from one another to avoid immediate flooding of both bays if the hull is compromized.
The Berilia has (as expected from such a large submarine) a dorsal airlock and a ventral airlock. This provides flexibility when planning away teams, and there are lots of suit lockers to support this. Note that the medical bay lacks both a Medical Fabricator and a Toxin Cabinet. Also note the different-than-most connected ballast tank with a catwalk over the compartments.
This submarine does not use Wi-Fi.
- 0.14.9.0 Fixed a broken waypoint in Berilia's cargo bay.
- 0.12.0.2 (Cave Update) Fixed missing waypoints in Berilia.
- 0.10.5.0 (Downtime Update) Fixed Berilia's and Typhon's docking ports not being connected to the power grid.
- 0.9.10.0 Fixed bots sometimes letting go of ladders too soon, preventing them from reaching certain areas (such as the upper platform in Berilia's cargo bay).
- 0.9.10.0 Fixes to waypoints in Kastrull, Berilia and Remora.
- 0.9.10.0 Fixed a couple of waypoints in Berilia that prevented bots from using the ladders.
- 0.9.9.0 (Rusted Remnants) Fixes to sprite depth issues in Berilia's decorative fin structures.
- 0.9.7.0 (Silky Smooth) Reworked Berilia.
- 0.9.2.1 Fixed some of the items in Berilia and Bunyip being impossible to pick up.
- 0.9.2.0 (Saints & Sinners) Introduced.